Sunday, October 26, 2008

Halloween

I cant believe Halloween is almost here. We had our church party last night it was great. I dont have any pictures of costumes yet but when I get some they will be on here. I can at least tell you our costumes though. We have porter as the one and only Batman. Elizas going to pillage some candy as a pirate. Emmas gonna be up alll night as queen of the night. I saved the best for last ME!!! I'll give you a hint (for those who havent got my families halloween card) "The phantom of the operha is there in side my mind!" If you said Phantom of the operha then you are correct, I am the Phantom of the operha. Have a great Halloween everyone.

2 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

We got your pics and they are great. Little Hema is gonna be a football player and Vela is going to be a peacock. Hope you get lots of treats and no tricks. Happy Halloween!

Jessica F. said...

I LOVE your costumes! Little Sterling is going to be a dragon. Hope you have a great Halloween!

We totally miss you guys and cannot wait to see you at Christmas!