Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween(continued)

I still dont have any halloween pictures but I have some info on the actual Halloween night. Our family went together with the porters(a family in the ward). Well we were moving slow as usual so i split off with my friends Adam and Charley. This was the first year that i went trick or treating without my family. I have to say my friend Charley had the best costume ive ever seen. He was the gieco caveman. You know "its so easy a caveman could it" those comercials, well he had a club a bone neklace a mask and everything i mean i was just soo cool. Well when i got home i realized i had gotten more candy then emma and eliza combined. I knew they went slowly like every year. Well i hope you all had a great halloween.

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

Impressive! I love that you got more than the girls combined!