Sunday, June 21, 2009

A shoutout to my DAD!

Today is fathers day so i just wanted to make a speacil post to my dad. Here are some of the things that I really love about you.
1. You love me to the moon and back
2. You're a good cook
3. you're super nice to me
4.You raise me to be kind and loving
5. you help me whenever i need it
6. you are always the for me
7. You are super supportive with all the things i do(piano,baseball,school,etc.)
8. you get me super nice new cell phones(it has a slide out texting keyboard)
9.you are super fun
10. you love to get up and do fun things
11. you would rather be with your family then anywhere else
I could go on but then this post would take up about two pages of my blog(maybe more).
I just want to say...
I Love You!
Another thing that I wanted to say was...
!MY DAD ROX!

1 comment:

Jessica F. said...

Cute post Park. Your dad does ROCK!!!